Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Purty New Blog

Are you enjoying the happy new blog design? I, for one, totally LOVE IT! A big thanks to my talented sister Sara who designed this for me after a frantic email yesterday. I spent the entire day trying to change the design from a standard template to something prettier. Then when K came home he spent most of the evening. Between the two of us we couldn't get it to work at all. We were so disgusted we just gave up. Then, the phone rings and its Sara calling from CHINA to say that she would design a background for us. I was so thrilled (a to hear from her, and (b for her to make such a kind offer, that I just about started to cry! It was her snazzy blog that started this whole experiment in the first place. Well, you can see what she's done and it is lovely. So, from the bottom of my heart, I thank my little sis for her help. And I want to tell her how much I love her, miss her, and admire her -- LUV U Sara!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW...it is really nice and I love the color green. Your sister is a very nice person to do that for you. You are very lucky to have such a wonderful sister.

Jennie said...

How right you are!

Rachael M. said...

It may just be on my computer, but your music playlist covers the first entry :-(

Other than that little snafu, the colors and pattern are awesome :-)