Friday, August 15, 2008

A Letter to My Dishes


Dear Dishes,
Please don't take offense but, I hate you. I've told you I don't want to see you yet, everyday there you are again. Why do you insist on coming around when you aren't wanted? I know the blame is partly mine, I can't resist using you. I need you. I must have you still, I despise you! Can this relationship continue? I suppose it must. I'll clean you up and put you away. Then I'll meet you tomorrow at our regular rendezvous. Until then, goodbye!
Sincerely,
Jennie

5 comments:

Rachael M. said...

Dishes at my house are really more difficult than they have to be. I have to prewash them before I put them in the dishwasher. I know this seems ridiculous, but time and time again, my clear, shiny glasses have come out with mystery pieces of baked on food shrapnel, and I just can't stand that.

So prewash I do.

That is how I spent my morning!

Unknown said...

Love the fact that your're "keeping it real". Have a great weekend...love ya girl!

Unknown said...

The comment bar is acting like a butt. I am glad you are keeping it real for those of us that feel the same. Love ya and have a great weekend. You are a funny, funny woman!

Emily said...

Funny! I'd write a letter to my dishes but there'd be too many curse words! LOL!

Sara said...

At least you all have dishwashers! I had a dishwasher back home but it was in the box in the dining room...no good to me there.