Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dang it!

Last night while I was laying in bed almost asleep, I thought of a great post topic. It was witty, clever, and everyone would want to comment about it. I was so excited about it and proud of myself! This morning I can't for the life of me remember anything about it except it was good, I mean good people. Dang it!

Lesson for today: Strike while the iron's hot, people, while the iron is hot.

Instead, you'll be treated to this tasty tidbit that Evie and Kallie shared in Primary on Easter Sunday. I was teaching a lesson about Christ and the events before and after the Resurrection. I showed a variety of pictures and the children were to tell me the event and then place them in order. When I held up the picture of the Last Supper and Evie yells out, "That's Jesus' last dinner!" and Kallie chimes in "And dessert!"

Dinner and dessert, it what life is all about! ;)

Have a great day, love ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is going to have me cracking up all day long!!!

That is the post that HE wanted you to post!

Emily said...

Isaak said something really funny on the way home from church the other day, but of course I can't remember it. I was just thinking how I needed to update my blog. I am waiting to do a birthday one for Jack on Friday! Love you and a I think your blogs are always great!

MamaHen said...

I do that all the time! My great posts are usually composed in my head while I am driving and then once I am home - out the window!