Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals, not resolutions

This year I'm calling my plans for this new year goals, not resolutions. Resolutions never last (at least for me), but I have some success in reaching goals. So, that's it. This year's goals are: keep the blog current, read the Book of Mormon daily (personally and with the family), do some sort of physical exercise each weekday, write 500 words a day (personal or academic), and take at least one photo a day. I want to remember these wonderful, crazy, whirlwind days!

So today's photo...


Sweet little girl hands with freshly painted nails. Swoon!

I wonder what else I'll see this year? What are you hoping to accomplish in 2012?

Much Love, J

1 comment:

MamaHen said...

Well hello friend!!!!!! I love your haircut on your profile picture!

So glad you are back to blogging-I have wondered how you are doing. We are pretty close now, you know.... :)