Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Things I've Heard

If nothing else, kids are good for a laugh. Actually, they're good for a whole lot more than that but recently I've heard some doozies.

First...Evie and Kallie are playing and come together into the livingroom. Evie tells Kallie to lay down on the couch. Kallie lays down and Evie gets a notepad and says (completely seriously), "Now Kallie, tell me about your childhood."

It was all I could do to keep from falling out of my chair laughing! Where did they ever hear such a thing?

Then...over the weekend we were driving along a country backroad past lots of yard sales and pastures. All of the sudden Evie says, "Oooo, those people must be selling their cows because they all have price tags on their ears!"

So funny! Krager and I just looked at each other and grinned. Could she be any cuter? Could they all 3 be any cuter?

How lucky am I?

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is so stinking funny! Isaak told me the other day he wants to grow up and go to school and live at grandfather's house with his aunts! I had to laugh! They do say the funniest things!