Thursday, May 30, 2013

My 1st blog (about Minecraft, of course)

Sup everyone! This is my 1st blog post >:D. If you cannot tell from the epic face, I am excited! Now I will tell you about my Minecraft experience. I had received the full version of the Minecraft Xbox 360 edition , yeah! I was so excited I started to play right away. A few minutes later, I found my 1st stronghold. But the downside was that it was in creative mode(creative mode is when you have unlimited items and blocks break instantly) I destroyed the Enderdragon and finished the game, but I got the most epic prize ever! The dragon egg. Before I go, I wanted to tell you that while I was exploring, I stumbled upon an abandoned Mineshaft! The chests in abandoned Mineshafts might have some useful items, like diamonds!So anyway, I have to go.

sincerely yours,
Holdyn

No comments: