Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finished...almost

Yesterday was the last day of my last class for my Masters degree!!!  I'm done, sort of.  Now I have Comprehensive Exams -- eek!  Thankfully, my English Comps are on a seperate day from my Education Comps.  I think I'd keel over if they were together.  Summer is plugging along.  The kids are loving vacation bible school this week, the library's summer reading program ended last week, and Holdyn's birthday is Sunday. 

I know I've been woeful in my blogging duties this year.  I'm not keeping a very good family journal, nor am I keeping up with my bloggy friends and family.  It looks like I'm going to have to break down and become a "follower."  You know I hate that term -- weren't we all taught to be leaders not followers?  So, I'm going to become a Subscriber instead.  How is that different?  I don't know, just humor me, umkay?

Anyhow, I pledge to better fulfill my blogging duties.  I'll get some pics up this week, too.

Much Love,
-Jennie

1 comment:

audreypawdrey said...

Congratulations on almost being done! You are so lucky they separated the English portion and the education portion of the comprehensive exam! I think I had six English essay questions on top of the 6(?) essay questions for education. My hand was cramped in the writing position for the rest of the day. You will do fine, though! It was such a relief to finish, and I hope that relief comes quickly to you, too!