Friday, May 29, 2009

Smiles for a cloudy day

We need a few smiles around here today. I'm off of work and everyone (but me), including K, is sick. There's been a lot of whining, crying, and general grumpiness associated with today's sick day. It's been a bummer! But I was browsing through some recent photos and found some good smiley face shots. They're lifting my spirits already. Hope the good vibes can spread around.







Have a great weekend and pray for the plague to be lifted from this house ;)


4 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Love the last picture of the girls smiling together. So sweet.

I'm sorry about the plague. What a way to start the summer :(

♥~♥ Nine Acres ♥~♥ said...

Oh no! I hope everyone is feeling better soon. LOVE the first picture! Too stinkin' cute!

Cassie said...

I love that 2nd photo! They look so happy!

The Archibald Family said...

Hope everyone is doing better. Sounded like it when Mother called me tonight. I'm hoping to get down this weekend.