Friday, May 29, 2009

Smiles for a cloudy day

We need a few smiles around here today. I'm off of work and everyone (but me), including K, is sick. There's been a lot of whining, crying, and general grumpiness associated with today's sick day. It's been a bummer! But I was browsing through some recent photos and found some good smiley face shots. They're lifting my spirits already. Hope the good vibes can spread around.







Have a great weekend and pray for the plague to be lifted from this house ;)


4 comments:

MamaHen said...

Love the last picture of the girls smiling together. So sweet.

I'm sorry about the plague. What a way to start the summer :(

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Oh no! I hope everyone is feeling better soon. LOVE the first picture! Too stinkin' cute!

Cassie said...

I love that 2nd photo! They look so happy!

Sara said...

Hope everyone is doing better. Sounded like it when Mother called me tonight. I'm hoping to get down this weekend.