Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We're still here!

Just wanted to jot a quick post...We're still here and hanging on. School, church, work, and just life in general has got us pretty busy right now! It's mid-terms for me, basketball for Holdyn, house renos on top of work for K, and days of dress-up and "fairy flying school" for the girls.
I'm reading all your blogs almost daily even though I may not be commenting. Please know you make me smile and keep me going many times!
Love to you all!!!!!
-J

4 comments:

MamaHen said...

Glad ya'll are okay. I was wondering about you. You mentioned mid-terms. What are you taking?

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

I am glad you all liked the package! I know how busy it can be right about now...hang in there!

Unknown said...

Hang in there baby girl. The semester will be over before you know it!! I am always down for a quick visit to come see you here and you should stress about nothing! You are admired and loved!!!

I wanna go to fairy flying school!!!

Emily said...

Hey! I'm glad you guys are still around! Thanks for my avon...I love it! I will have the money in the mail tomorrow! See you soon. Holdyn is such a sweetheart I was glad to see him the other day with mom.